Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ava is now 4 months old

A lot has happened since Ava has been born. She was sick at 4 weeks old with the common cold and has recently got over a bad infection that she got from her brother. Talk about a week of hell here in the Starks home. I had Ava on a great sleeping schedule but when she started her coughing it made her throw up thus leaving me no choice but to sleep with her to monitor her. This has totally spoiled her. I do not believe the doctors when they say you can not spoil a baby.

She can not go to sleep on her own, she does not like sitting alone, she hates her swing now, and sleeps with us every night. This really stinks because I worked with her as a newborn to sleep alone and this has totally ruined it.

Kael is sleeping well these days. He goes down at night at about 9:30p.m. and does not wake up until ten every day. He is an active little boy and he sure does love his new little sister.

In about a month I will be watching an eight week old little boy named Jaden. He is the neighbors new baby and she will be returning back to work. I am getting the house ready for another baby and preparing my mind. I know it will be a lot of work but I really want to help them out and a little extra money won't hurt either. I am young so I hope I can handle it.

No comments:

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster