Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Time at the Starks


Christmas time here is very new for the kids. Kael, I am sure, does not remember last years Christmas. He enjoyed the wrapping paper more than the actual toys we bought him. This year is totally interested in the gifts that are under there. He brings them over to me and I have to tell him that we can not open them right now. I am not sure if he understand why.

Little Ava, well, that is another story. We got her a few little gifts and we are not getting her anything else. She has clothes to last her until she is one. Her room is filled with blankets, stuffed animals, and furniture. As I said in the last post she is not even sleeping in her room any more.

We will be spending Christmas Eve with my parents and sister's family and Christmas day we will be with Walter's parents and sister's family. So that means that Kael and Ava will have three Christmas's. Wow, are kids these days spoiled. My twin sister Michelle is getting induced the day after Christmas so that is a gift in its self. She is having another girl. They are naming her Payton. I am sure Ava and Payton will be good buddies since they will only be about 5 months apart.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. God Bless!

No comments:

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster